Friday, April 15, 2016

Gluten Free Cookies for Tea

 Today I made a quick stop at HomeGoods while I was in Lexington.
I always look for gluten free food items when I am in HomeGoods,
T.J. Maxx or Marshall's. 
I found a "gold mine" of gluten free cookies, perfect for afternoon tea.
 The brand is Glutennetto™

and they are described as Artisanal Italian Cookies.
Each package was only $3.99. 
What a great and easy addition to gluten free afternoon tea menu!
 I only purchased one package of each cookie, and wish I had purchased more at this price.
I also purchased the Baked Frosted Rice Snacks shown above.
There are 10 packs of 2 in each pack. 
This is a product of Japan.  I can definitely see using these
as a base for fruit tart or other toppings.
I'm already scheming on how to return to Lexington in the next day or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment